Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Joe the Plumber isn't a Plumber?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Joe the Plumber isn't a Plumber?

    And his name is really Sam, and he owes back taxes.

    Just came across this on Yahoo, sure lots of you noticed it too. He isn't a licensed lumber, his real name is Samuel, and he hasn't paid his taxes...interesting. His 15 minutes should have been way over.

    On a side note, I've mentioned several times on here that I was an undecided voter. Still am, as of right now I'm leaning towards a vote for Nader....
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Joe the Plumber isn't a Plumber?

    In other news...Obama is for playoffs in college football!!! This man can't do anything wrong!!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Joe the Plumber isn't a Plumber?

    Isnt that about 3 weeks old Gotch? I thought he was ratted out for not being a plumber about 2 days after this all went down.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Joe the Plumber isn't a Plumber?

    I hadn't heard it. Then again, I've tried to avoid election news.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Joe the Plumber isn't a Plumber?

    If I vote for Nader, I can say I voted for "the crazy old man" and it wasn't McCain.

    If there's a socialist, candidate maybe I'll vote for him so I can say I voted for the socialist that lost [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •